Santa Conspiracy Theory

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Shadow Fox

Santa Conspiracy Theory

Post by Shadow Fox »

This is my own conspiracy theory...I hope I explain it well enough because I am terrible at doing so.

Let's take the proprieties of Santa.

Santa is Magical.
Contradictory Origins and stories to keep you confused.
He knows everything you are doing at all times.
Which means he knows if you are good or bad based on Christian morals.
When the year is up he puts you under "judgement".
If you are good you are rewarded.
If you are bad you are punished.

Now, let's take god and Jesus etc.

They are magical
Contradictory origins to keep you confused.
They know everything you are doing at all times
Which means they know if you are good or bad based on Christian morals.
When the your life is up, they put you under "judgement".
If you are good you are rewarded
If you are bad you are punished.

Sound eerily similar?

I purpose that "Santa" was NOT invented by the man that society and the government and history text books "claim" did so. He was NOT invented by a marketer or by big business. But, by the church instead to help brainwash children into believing in god.

Now, lets take the premise of Christmas. We already know its about gift giving now and days right? Well, it always wasn't like that.

Now, we take a child. Tell him magic exists and tell him god exists and if he is good he will be rewarded with all the pain he has to go through with life etc.

But, people can easily loose their faith after a lifetime of pain or a whole childhood of getting nothing in life or any rewards for being good for so long. So, how do we fix this? By adding reward for being "good" in their mortal life.

So, while they are growing up as a small child. They believe this Santa guy is real and if they be good little Christians and be "good". They will get rewarded by Santa.

Gifts come at Christmas and they see fruits of them being good and are INDOCTRINATED with the belief that a Reward Vs Punishment system is the ONLY logical thing that can exist. If you are not rewarded you are punished and vice versa.

So, even when they discover that Santa is not real. God is still real and they have already been indoctrinated with the belief through psychological techniques that reward good behavior and punish bad behavior in favor of them acting and behaving in a favorable manner. They have been conditioned to accept this kind of thing in life. Thus, when Santa does not exist but..oh..well we were not lying about god. Santa is just a fun childs thing parents do. They will be far more likely to believe in God and Christianity because they are conditioned to accept Reward vs punishment and be fearful of that punishment so much that they will just accept it as being true.

I..am terrible at explaining things but I hope you get were I am going with this.

Do you see the connections like I do? DO YA?! Its so freaking plainly obvious that I cannot fathom it being any other way!

SANTA IS A CHURCH MIND CONTROL DEVICE!
We are all born Atheists, everyone of us. We are born without the Shackles of theism arresting our minds. It is not until we are poisoned by the fears and delusions of others that we become trapped in the psychopathic dream world of theism.
bobo0100
Diet: Vegan

Re: Santa Conspiracy Theory

Post by bobo0100 »

You are correct about the connections between the two mythical figures however I think your conclusion is on shaker ground. I have not heared the clam that Santa is made by big bissness, I think the fact that he has been changed by big bissness is undeniable, I'm sure you know what coke done to him.

I think this is more likely. Christmas is a pagan festival however the christions got in charge of it years ago. And they used it, undeniably, as a way to keep small children in check. However it only keeps them in check in accordance to there own subjective views on morrality, to what becomes that as there parents teach them. So it's not to keep them in check with christion morals but rather there own.

You then went on to say that it indocternates them to believe in jesus, I also disagree with this. The two beings are similar but I don't think that makes one more belieavable. As by the age of 6 most children outright reject all motions of there being a Santa. This means that the figure you spoke of will not be working in favor of belieaveing in Jesus, maby even against it.

Other cultures have other ideas of a Santa like being that is equally false, and it is at about the same time that they stop belieaveing in such beings. But this idea of a Santa like didn't nessaceraly come up before or becouse of Christianity.
vegan: to exclude—as far as is practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for any purpose; and by extension, promotes the development and use of animal-free alternatives for the benefit of humans, animals and the environment.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad
Diet: Vegan

Post by brimstoneSalad »

I can't even dignify this nonsense with a response, it is that bad.

I suspect this "Shadow Fox" poster is a Poe (actually Christian trying to present a satirical idiot atheist caricature) or a troll (as evidenced by other posts), on the grounds that it's hard to believe anybody could be that stupid.

I could be wrong, though, and today may be the day I discover a new level of genuine human idiocy.

Poe's law may mean we'll never know for sure which is which, though, unless he admits it at some point. Perhaps time will tell.
Shadow Fox

Post by Shadow Fox »

bobo0100 wrote:You are correct about the connections between the two mythical figures however I think your conclusion is on shaker ground. I have not heared the clam that Santa is made by big bissness, I think the fact that he has been changed by big bissness is undeniable, I'm sure you know what coke done to him.

I think this is more likely. Christmas is a pagan festival however the christions got in charge of it years ago. And they used it, undeniably, as a way to keep small children in check. However it only keeps them in check in accordance to there own subjective views on morrality, to what becomes that as there parents teach them. So it's not to keep them in check with christion morals but rather there own.

You then went on to say that it indocternates them to believe in jesus, I also disagree with this. The two beings are similar but I don't think that makes one more belieavable. As by the age of 6 most children outright reject all motions of there being a Santa. This means that the figure you spoke of will not be working in favor of belieaveing in Jesus, maby even against it.

Other cultures have other ideas of a Santa like being that is equally false, and it is at about the same time that they stop belieaveing in such beings. But this idea of a Santa like didn't nessaceraly come up before or becouse of Christianity.
Interesting.

Anyway, I remember a while ago I saw a short documentary on the evolution of Santa. I forget who the original "vision" of the holiday Santa came from but its been big business that has made him evolve into the red suit fat guy we know today and has pushed Santa into Christmas and evolved the stories and myths etc.

So, I assume that regardless of historic characters he was based on. He was pretty much invented by the big business.

@brimestone Salad - I am not going to dignify that with a response.
We are all born Atheists, everyone of us. We are born without the Shackles of theism arresting our minds. It is not until we are poisoned by the fears and delusions of others that we become trapped in the psychopathic dream world of theism.