Forum Game: Break-a-Wish

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
User avatar
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Posts: 1116
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:24 pm
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Pescetarian

Re: Forum Game: Break-a-Wish

Post by PsYcHo » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:09 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:I wish I was a wizard like Harry Potter and will go to Hogwarts.
Wish granted! You attend your first class, but on the way in the classroom you knock over another student's books. He is an accomplished wizard, but a Slitherin, and since you are in Huffle-puff, he uses a powerful spell that transforms you into a troll. You cannot stand to look at your troll-self, so you jump off a tower and die. Another student sees your bloody corpse, and tries to bring you back to full health, but he is weak and only manages to stave off your death, while keeping your broken body alive. Since trolls are long lived, you spend the next several centuries in a flattened troll body, unable to move or perform basic functions without help from other trolls, who often pee on you for fun.

I wish fried tofu didn't make me fart so much.
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master in Training
Posts: 980
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: White House (with Red)

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:14 am

PsYcHo wrote:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:I wish I was a wizard like Harry Potter and will go to Hogwarts.
Wish granted! You attend your first class, but on the way in the classroom you knock over another student's books. He is an accomplished wizard, but a Slitherin, and since you are in Huffle-puff, he uses a powerful spell that transforms you into a troll. You cannot stand to look at your troll-self, so you jump off a tower and die. Another student sees your bloody corpse, and tries to bring you back to full health, but he is weak and only manages to stave off your death, while keeping your broken body alive. Since trolls are long lived, you spend the next several centuries in a flattened troll body, unable to move or perform basic functions without help from other trolls, who often pee on you for fun.

I wish fried tofu didn't make me fart so much.
Wish granted. It now makes you shit yourself.

I wish I could eat glass and live.
▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█
▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░ █▀▀█
▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀
▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█
▒█▀▄░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

Vote Red/Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2056!

User avatar
Cirion Spellbinder
Master of the Forum
Posts: 1008
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:28 pm
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Vegan
Location: Presumably somewhere

Post by Cirion Spellbinder » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:56 am

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:I wish I could eat glass and live.
Wish granted. Any glass you ingest will continually cause painful tissue damage which your body will rapidly regenerate only to have it torn by the glass and repaired again and again.

I wish for veganism to become a majority practice in the first world as soon as possible.
I haven't played Papers, Please in a long time so I don't feel justified in keeping my old signature. Ergo, I have a new one.

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master in Training
Posts: 980
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: White House (with Red)

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:01 am

Cirion Spellbinder wrote:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:I wish I could eat glass and live.
Wish granted. Any glass you ingest will continually cause painful tissue damage which your body will rapidly regenerate only to have it torn by the glass and repaired again and again.

I wish for veganism to become a majority practice in the first world as soon as possible.
Wish granted but cows, pigs and chickens are actually all secretly evil reptillian aliens from a far away planet who are trying to take over earth and by killing them for food, we have actually been doing a service by postponing alien domination of the world, now we have let our guard down, the aliens have taken over, All is lost.

I wish I could become Thomas the Tank Engine.
▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█
▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░ █▀▀█
▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀
▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█
▒█▀▄░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

Vote Red/Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2056!

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master in Training
Posts: 980
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: White House (with Red)

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:30 am

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Cirion Spellbinder wrote:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:I wish I could eat glass and live.
Wish granted. Any glass you ingest will continually cause painful tissue damage which your body will rapidly regenerate only to have it torn by the glass and repaired again and again.

I wish for veganism to become a majority practice in the first world as soon as possible.
Wish granted but cows, pigs and chickens are actually all secretly evil reptillian aliens from a far away planet who are trying to take over earth and by killing them for food, we have actually been doing a service by postponing alien domination of the world, now we have let our guard down, the aliens have taken over, All is lost.

I wish I could become Thomas the Tank Engine.
Nobody granted my wish so I'll grant it myself. :x

This is what happens:

Image

Now, I wish South Korea would impeach Park Geun-hye and reunify with the North with Kim Jong-un as their glorious leader under a perfect Democratic Socialist Juche Songun society.
▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█
▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░ █▀▀█
▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀
▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█
▒█▀▄░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

Vote Red/Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2056!

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2497
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: White House

Post by Red » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:17 pm

I wish I lived in Pee Pee's Gayhouse.
VOTE

Red For President
--------------------------
Blue For Vice President

2056
My Democratic Republic: https://discord.gg/ejHz43n

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master in Training
Posts: 980
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: White House (with Red)

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:14 pm

RedAppleGP wrote:I wish I lived in Pee Pee's Gayhouse.
GRAND MY WISH YOU SELFISH!
▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█
▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░ █▀▀█
▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀
▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█
▒█▀▄░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

Vote Red/Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2056!

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2497
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: White House

Post by Red » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:53 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
RedAppleGP wrote:I wish I lived in Pee Pee's Gayhouse.
GRAND MY WISH YOU SELFISH!
Grand is a verb?
VOTE

Red For President
--------------------------
Blue For Vice President

2056
My Democratic Republic: https://discord.gg/ejHz43n

User avatar
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master in Training
Posts: 980
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:57 am
Religion: None (Atheist)
Diet: Ostrovegan
Location: White House (with Red)

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:57 pm

RedAppleGP wrote:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
RedAppleGP wrote:I wish I lived in Pee Pee's Gayhouse.
GRAND MY WISH YOU SELFISH!
Grand is a verb?
Sorry, that was a typo. I meant grant.
▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ █░░█
▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █▄▄▀ ░░█░░ █▀▀█
▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀░░▀
▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█
▒█▀▄░ █░░█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀

Vote Red/Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2056!

User avatar
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Posts: 2497
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: White House

Post by Red » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:01 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
RedAppleGP wrote:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
GRAND MY WISH YOU SELFISH!
Grand is a verb?
Sorry, that was a typo. I meant grant.
oh
VOTE

Red For President
--------------------------
Blue For Vice President

2056
My Democratic Republic: https://discord.gg/ejHz43n

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest