Forum Game: Break-a-Wish

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
miniboes
Master of the Forum
Diet: Vegan

Re: Forum Game: Break-a-Wish

Post by miniboes »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
RedAppleGP wrote:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:I wish everybody was forced to tell the truth and nobody could tell a lie.
Wish granted, now you have to tell your suspicious family about your underground coke and sex businesses.

I wish I could do cutaway gags in real life, like in Family Guy.
I do not have a coke or sex business but even if I did, it wouldn't be anything to be ashamed of.
Since you didn't give me a wish to work with I will interpret this as your wish being 'I wish I had a coke or sex business"

Wish granted. One day, you get an infective disease with very particular symptoms. You infect one of the batches of coke with a sneeze. A couple of days later, the President of the United States starts to show the exact same symptoms you have and somehow dies of it. The US government somehow traces this back to your business and considers it a murder with a bioweapon. You are now in hiding from the US government. You find yourself in Cape, South Africa. There, a man in a white suit convinces you God exists. Then he stabs you and takes your wallet. You die, you get to heaven. At the gate, God tells you you're a sinner and can't come in. You tell him he's a hypocrit. He says 'Fair enough' and lets you in. In heaven, you get attacked by a bunch of cows. You wake up. None of this happened and your business is still going strong, but during your sleep you somehow got a papercut.
"I advocate infinite effort on behalf of very finite goals, for example correcting this guy's grammar."
- David Frum
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

miniboes wrote:Since you didn't give me a wish to work with I will interpret this as your wish being 'I wish I had a coke or sex business"

Wish granted. One day, you get an infective disease with very particular symptoms. You infect one of the batches of coke with a sneeze. A couple of days later, the President of the United States starts to show the exact same symptoms you have and somehow dies of it. The US government somehow traces this back to your business and considers it a murder with a bioweapon. You are now in hiding from the US government. You find yourself in Cape, South Africa. There, a man in a white suit convinces you God exists. Then he stabs you and takes your wallet. You die, you get to heaven. At the gate, God tells you you're a sinner and can't come in. You tell him he's a hypocrit. He says 'Fair enough' and lets you in. In heaven, you get attacked by a bunch of cows. You wake up. None of this happened and your business is still going strong, but during your sleep you somehow got a papercut.
Ouch.
Since you didn't give me a wish to work with I will interpret this as your wish being 'I wish that Wish granted. One day, you get an infective disease with very particular symptoms. You infect one of the batches of coke with a sneeze. A couple of days later, the President of the United States starts to show the exact same symptoms you have and somehow dies of it. The US government somehow traces this back to your business and considers it a murder with a bioweapon. You are now in hiding from the US government. You find yourself in Cape, South Africa. There, a man in a white suit convinces you God exists. Then he stabs you and takes your wallet. You die, you get to heaven. At the gate, God tells you you're a sinner and can't come in. You tell him he's a hypocrit. He says 'Fair enough' and lets you in. In heaven, you get attacked by a bunch of cows. You wake up. None of this happened and your business is still going strong, but during your sleep you somehow got a papercut.'
Ok, so you have a paper cut, but you're also a hemophiliac.
Now grant my wish: I wish for a dress to go to the ball.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
miniboes
Master of the Forum

Post by miniboes »

RedAppleGP wrote:Ouch.
Since you didn't give me a wish to work with I will interpret this as your wish being 'I wish that Wish granted. One day, you get an infective disease with very particular symptoms. You infect one of the batches of coke with a sneeze. A couple of days later, the President of the United States starts to show the exact same symptoms you have and somehow dies of it. The US government somehow traces this back to your business and considers it a murder with a bioweapon. You are now in hiding from the US government. You find yourself in Cape, South Africa. There, a man in a white suit convinces you God exists. Then he stabs you and takes your wallet. You die, you get to heaven. At the gate, God tells you you're a sinner and can't come in. You tell him he's a hypocrit. He says 'Fair enough' and lets you in. In heaven, you get attacked by a bunch of cows. You wake up. None of this happened and your business is still going strong, but during your sleep you somehow got a papercut.'
Woops.

Wish granted. The dress turns invisible when exposed to loud music.

I wish for my fish to have long, happy lives.
"I advocate infinite effort on behalf of very finite goals, for example correcting this guy's grammar."
- David Frum
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

miniboes wrote:
RedAppleGP wrote:Ouch.
Woops.

Wish granted. The dress turns invisible when exposed to loud music.

I wish for my fish to have long, happy lives.
Wish granted. Your fish is now millionaires living in mansion fish tanks and smoke weed every day. You ask your fish if he can lend you some money and weed but they is say to you: "NO". You are heartbroken and go all murderous and kill your fish and eat them, however this is after a long time, because if it was straight away, it would mean that they would not have long lives, which is what the wish intended, and since you said happy, they are still happy when you kill them because he is a suicidal fish, but only in the last moments of their life. When you wake up, you realized that you did break your vegan vows and are now a meat eater. You pray to Vegan God for forgiveness but he says no and banished you from the Vegan Kingdom. You cry as you realized you will have to eat meat now and must be the evil, irrational, godless man you are preach again your entire life. You descend from simple meat eating into cannibalism and eat Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton. This means that the Democratic party has to nominate somebody else and Donald Trump has now joined the Democratic Party, so they nominate him. Now Trump is the Democratic and Republican nominee so he wins the Presidential election and he is now President. You are shocked by what you have caused and decided to right to wrong that you caused and eat Donald Trump, however, the U.S. Government now has the power to monitor your thoughts as they are really totalitarian like in 1984 or something. Anyway, they banish you to Mexico and you try to climb the big wall but you fail, however, Kim Jong-Un approaches you and says that he will help you if once you are over the wall, you will give U.S. Government secrets to the DPRK. You agree to this and Kim Jong-Un lies on his side and his incredibly fat body is so tall that it reaches over the U.S.-MEXICO wall, so you climb over it and hop over the wall to get to the White House, as you walk towards it, you see that the Statue of Liberty has been replaced with a Statue of Trump-Tyranny, the Lincoln Memorial has been replaced with a Trump Memorial and the Washington Monument has been replaced with a Trump Monument and it is now really tiny to resemble Donald Trump's willy, you sigh at the personality cult Trump has created and then you sneak into the White House, which is now called the White-Supremacist House and you find Donald Trump and eat him, then you find some Government secrets on Area 51, and you hop back over the U.S.-MEXICO wall to report your findings to Kim Jong-Un. He then offers you One Million Euros if you will accompany him to Area 51, which you accept, you both get in a Helicopter and fly over to Area 51. Kim Jong-Un gets his magic wand ready and says "stupefy" when he sees a guard, this means they will be frozen. You walk into Area 51 central and find Aliens really do live there... AND THEY ARE EVIL!!! The evil aliens now have hatched out of their eggs and are ready to attack... You and the dear leader bolt to the helicopter and fly away... BUT A UFO IS ON YOUR TAIL!!! Kim Jong-Un gets out his magic wand again and says "Avada Kedavra!" at the Aliens, BUT THEY ARE IMMUNE TO HIS MAGIC!!!!!!!!! They fire at your helicopter and you crash land into the water and find a boat called "Boaty McBoatface" and then you get on it only to realize it has been kidnapped by Pirates... NAZI PIRATES!!! You find out that they are actually trying to clone Hitler and bring him back to life. They test out one of the Hitler clones and guess what it actually works, it is exactly like Hitler himself. Cue dramatic music. Then they watch the news and realize that you killed Donald Trump, who was actually all along, one of the Hitler clones which they experimented one! They get out their cutlasses and try to stab you but they fail and his Kim Jong-Un instead. You weep at his side, for he was your best friend. His last words to you are "You must now take over my job as supreme leader of the DPRK". He then dies. You quick-thinking grab his magic wand and yell "Avada-Kedavra" to every Nazi pirate on board with the ship. Then you pilot the ship to the North Korea and assume your role as the Supreme Leader. The U.S. now fears North Korea more than ever before as its leader has actually killed theirs. A third world war breaks out between the U.S., now lead by President Kanye West, and the DPRK, led by you, you win, but did you forget about the aliens?!? The aliens come for you and they abduct you and take you to their ship to anally probe you and do other nasty things. You die a slow and painful death. In your last moments, you realize that this could have all have been avoided if only you did not care for your fish so much.

I wish I had Spiderman's powers.
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo »

That is unrealistic. No one would vote for Kanye West.
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo »

Wish Granted! You spend several weeks toying with your new found powers, and all is going well. You realize you have to keep this power secret so the government does not capture you for study, so you cut off all contact with family and friends until you are sure you can hide this enormous secret. After a day of crime-fighting, you return to your lair to relax. After watching a documentary on the mating habits of the Bronze Tiger Rump spider, you begin to wish you had a mate. But since you are still trying to keep your powers secret, you decide to masturbate instead. All is going nicely, buy just as you approach climax, your hands shoot webbing all over your "junk". You panic and try to remove the mass of webbing, but only succeed in spraying more web. Circulation is cut off, and you head to the hospital to try and save your manhood. The doctors are able to eventually remove the web, but it has already cut off circulation for hours, and they have to amputate. One of the doctors notifies the government about your abilities, and they put your now genital-less self in a high security investigation lab, where you are experimented on for years in order to make super-soldiers for Donald Trump's private army.

I wish I had an army of spider-soldiers to rule my domain with an iron fist.
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

PsYcHo wrote:
Wish Granted! You spend several weeks toying with your new found powers, and all is going well. You realize you have to keep this power secret so the government does not capture you for study, so you cut off all contact with family and friends until you are sure you can hide this enormous secret. After a day of crime-fighting, you return to your lair to relax. After watching a documentary on the mating habits of the Bronze Tiger Rump spider, you begin to wish you had a mate. But since you are still trying to keep your powers secret, you decide to masturbate instead. All is going nicely, buy just as you approach climax, your hands shoot webbing all over your "junk". You panic and try to remove the mass of webbing, but only succeed in spraying more web. Circulation is cut off, and you head to the hospital to try and save your manhood. The doctors are able to eventually remove the web, but it has already cut off circulation for hours, and they have to amputate. One of the doctors notifies the government about your abilities, and they put your now genital-less self in a high security investigation lab, where you are experimented on for years in order to make super-soldiers for Donald Trump's private army.

I wish I had an army of spider-soldiers to rule my domain with an iron fist.
Wish granted, but Miniboes ate Donald Trump, so his army is disbanded, and I am freed. And I am one of your spider soldiers. And I kill you.

I wish I could defeat the aliens.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:I wish I could defeat the aliens.
Wish granted, but now PsYcHo's wish no longer has a downside.
I wish I had a lifetime supply of Red Macintosh apples.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

RedAppleGP wrote:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:I wish I could defeat the aliens.
Wish granted, but now PsYcHo's wish no longer has a downside.
I wish I had a lifetime supply of Red Macintosh apples.
Wish granted but I defeat the aliens after the Psycho wish. You eat all of your apples and then you realize what a greedy little piggy you are when it turns out you ate a lifetime supply in just ten minutes. You break down and cry when you realize how you could have ended world hunger, but ate all the apples to fulfill all your selfish needs. This makes you suicidal and you kill yourself. Rest in Pepperoni.. oh wait no you are a Vegan and can not have pepperoni... oh... then rest in Brocolli.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

I wish I was a wizard like Harry Potter and will go to Hogwarts.