Open Letter To....

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Diet: Vegan

Re: Open Letter To....

Post by Red »

Yeah, I personally don't have an issue with this, but it's just that we don't want to risk the forum getting shut down.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

RedAppleGP wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:34 pm Yeah, I personally don't have an issue with this, but it's just that we don't want to risk the forum getting shut down.
The western world is so free and democratic that whenever somebody says in jest something that could hurt Trump's feelings, it must be censored. Boy, am I glad to live in here and not in the DPRK where the internet is banned (I saw it in the mainstream media so it must be true!).
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

LOOK AT THE IMAGE BEFORE SOMEBODY CENSORS IT!!!
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo »

Dear Life-

Whiskey lullaby.

whirr. whirr. whirr. click.

Stupid song.
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum

Post by PsYcHo »

Dear L.

Irony, huh?

Sorry I got stupid there for a minute.

I'll do that.

Thank goodness you're a lot more stable/smarter than me.

I think I'm done helping people.

Not that I don't want to, I just don't think I'm good at it.

Taxation is theft.
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum

Post by PsYcHo »

Dear Christians who don't want to bake a cake for a gay wedding,

Avoid the drama, and just bake the damn cake. Donate the money from the sale to your church, and rest peacefully at night because if your religion is correct, they're going to Hell anyway, right? Consider your cake a tasty treat on the way to damnation!

Dear fellow LGBT persons who think it's a good idea to force Christians to make your wedding cake,

1.- Why do you want to give these people money? They may be nice, but they think your life choice is worthy of eternal damnation. If they still held their beliefs, but made your cake, would that really be o.k.? Go to a non-religious baker and avoid the drama!

2. If you force a religious person to make your cake...........you don't want to eat that cake. There are HUNDREDS of non Christian bakeries. Go to one of them.

P

Taxation is theft.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

PsYcHo wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:09 am 2. If you force a religious person to make your cake...........you don't want to eat that cake. There are HUNDREDS of non Christian bakeries. Go to one of them.
Well, at least you know they're not masturbating into it, cause then they'd go to hell too. :lol:
Worst case it's a little mucus... adds to the consistency, right?

Sorry, that was too funny, had to respond.
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum

Post by PsYcHo »

brimstoneSalad wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:34 am
PsYcHo wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:09 am 2. If you force a religious person to make your cake...........you don't want to eat that cake. There are HUNDREDS of non Christian bakeries. Go to one of them.
Well, at least you know they're not masturbating into it, cause then they'd go to hell too. :lol:
Worst case it's a little mucus... adds to the consistency, right?

Sorry, that was too funny, had to respond.

:lol:

I can tell you didn't grow up in a Christian home, Brim.

Of course they could masturbate into it!

They'd just have to feel bad about it, and ask for forgiveness.

Silly Atheist, trying to bypass theist rules! :twisted:

Taxation is theft.
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum

Post by PsYcHo »

Dear Anyone who operates a salad bar,

You know how you go to make a salad, and you put cucumber on it, only to realize after you start eating it that it's actually pickles? No?

That would be gross right?

THEN WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU NOT ALERT PEOPLE WHEN THE BEETS ARE PICKLED???!!!

There are two types of beets; Natural-as nature intended / Pickled- soaked in liquid suitable for cleaning windows.

While we're on the subject of unnatural vegetables, who the hell decided it's okay to douse carrots with sugar?? Find them, and lock them away before they do more damage. Want to add flavor? Grill them, it's delicious and won't give you diabetes.

Also, whoever decided to put onions and/or ham in green beans/peas, just stop. NO! NO! Let vegetables be vegetables.

PsYcHo

Taxation is theft.
Sapphire Lightning

Post by Sapphire Lightning »

Continuing on the salad bar open letter:

Why in this entire multiverse are the pepperoncini at the salad bar almost never in the refrigerated part of the salad bar???!!! When I get to the pepperoncini, they are always dried and warm and shriveled up! YUCK!

Also, I think I am totally off of salad bars as I have seen one too many times someone pick up pepperoni or pig cubes with the tongs that they used on the pickles or spinach!

Oh! And why is the spinach always look like total arse! All limp and nasty! I guess I will just make salads at home from here on out!
Carnist: Kills animals and then takes from their bodies
Vegetarian: Takes from animals' bodies, and then kills them when they are no longer profitable
Vegan: Avoids unnecessary harm to animals as much as is possible and practicable