Open Letter To....

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
_Doc
Diet: Vegan

Re: Open Letter To....

Post by _Doc »

Jebus wrote:
RedAppleGP wrote: people only follow you so they can get their rocks off, and I'll admit, I did that a few times as well.
Big lol. I'm guessing Doc's sister-in-law is pretty hot too by the sounds of it.

Well if your into over weight women. I am not the one to judge. :P
Its a nice feeling when people can agree on something. Don't you agree?
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Jebus wrote:I'm guessing Doc's sister-in-law is pretty hot too by the sounds of it.
Someone else seems to disagree.
Ma goodness!!
_Doc wrote: And you wonder why you are over weight.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Dear Earth Science teacher

You're a cool guy. I know. You have similar attributes to people like me. Loud, spontaneous, and fun loving. But then there comes your method of teaching. You copy down the notes from the textbook onto a word document, then send them to us via Edmodo. The notes are so vague, that you have to know a lot about the topic at hand just to understand them. You just stand there and talk to us for 40 minutes straight, or 42, so we're almost always late to whatever class we each have next. You go by your shitty notes that are so inept at teaching anyone anything. That wouldn't be so much of a problem if you actually did something. You don;t give us anything to write down, you just talk, hardly ask any questions (and when you do, it's about something that you didn't tell us about, or, if you did, it was so subdued behind your rambling. We never have any group activity, discussions, or even solo work. You just talk to us for two thirds of an hour and you expect us to absorb it. We won't. I pay attention in your class, and I just wonder to myself "How does he expect anyone to understand this? No wonder I see 15 kids just play on their iPads or watch YouTube videos on them. Plus, you never do a review. As soon as you finish the chapter, you say "Test tomorrow". I'm like "What the fuck, asshole?". Would it kill you to take a day to go over the chapter? I know you have like 10 more chapters to finish within the next few weeks (which you're probably not going to finish), and I understand why you're rushing, but it can probably be attributed to the fact that in the beginning of the year, you bullshitted around, telling stories and whatnot, not doing the task at hand. A few months back back in November, I stopped taking notes from you, and started reading and taking notes from the textbook. I've quickly gone from consistent 60s-70s to 85s-100s. And I love how on Thursday when you were discussing the regents, you said that some of us are going to fail. I mumbled to myself "And you're not going to do anything about it, are you?". Look, this is nothing really against you, just the way you "teach" basic earth science, which you said was your passion.

Sincerely yours, Chemist.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Jebus
Master of the Forum

Post by Jebus »

_Doc wrote:Well if your into over weight women. I am not the one to judge. :P
Then she must have a great vagina to get away with all that.
How to become vegan in 4.5 hours:
1.Watch Forks over Knives (Health)
2.Watch Cowspiracy (Environment)
3. Watch Earthlings (Ethics)
Congratulations, unless you are a complete idiot you are now a vegan.
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo »

Dear Sikh man I met at the bar,

Thank you for turning a really shitty day into an awesome one. I was getting ready to leave when you sat down, but I noticed you wore the kara, and when I asked if you were Sikh you were so happy someone knew what the hell that was. Even though the Christian gentleman who heard us talking was more than happy to inform us of our assured places in hell, I enjoyed learning firsthand from a self-described "bad" Sikh. Had you not been determined to try so many new liquors, and insisted you buy me one as well, I may have actually won one of those games of pool.

Thanks for an awesome day!
PsYcHo
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.
Jebus
Master of the Forum

Post by Jebus »

PsYcHo wrote:when I asked if you were Sikh you were so happy someone knew what the hell that was.
You need to be careful asking questions like that. This is 2016. You could have been punched or sued. You also risked this misunderstanding:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MApatYd ... o6hh&t=658
How to become vegan in 4.5 hours:
1.Watch Forks over Knives (Health)
2.Watch Cowspiracy (Environment)
3. Watch Earthlings (Ethics)
Congratulations, unless you are a complete idiot you are now a vegan.
_Doc

Post by _Doc »

Jebus wrote: Then she must have a great vagina to get away with all that.
Dear My lord and savor Jebus,

Thank you, for this amazing image that has now been burned into my retina. I must now go on a journey to spreed this through out the land. In hopes that I will no longer have to be the one burdened to hold this to myself.

From a devout follower,
_Doc
Its a nice feeling when people can agree on something. Don't you agree?
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum

Post by PsYcHo »

Dear people and businesses who leave their wifi unsecured,

I like you for two reasons. You're a rebel who throws caution to the wind and allow anyone to access your network. Of course you could be fishing for passwords, but I don't use any important ones, so fish on. And of course primarily you allow me to use the internet of which I am so deprived while not at home. Thanks a bunch!

Sincerely,
PsYcHo

Taxation is theft.
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum

Post by PsYcHo »

Dear self,

If you are going to drink liquor to the point of falling down, stay the hell off the internet unless you are watching funny videos. You're old enough to know better.

Sincerely,
Confusedus

Taxation is theft.
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum

Post by PsYcHo »

Dear Well-meaning Strangers who hold open doors,

You are obviously a nice person, and I appreciate the thought. If I am within a few steps of you it is a nice gesture of humanity. But when I am fifteen or twenty feet away, it is less of a "here you go" gesture and more of a "jog towards me so you don't look like a rude ass." Please take this into consideration.

PsYcHo

Taxation is theft.