Please create an alignment chart.

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Please create an alignment chart.

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

Alignment chart is a popular fantasy role-playing game origin and a little Internet chart of "Dungeons & Dragons". There are nine categorical alignment.

1. Lawful Good :D - Lawful Good is good person, it is someone to protect the law and fight against fraud. This is, Sam Tyler, Darth Vader, Mr. Spock, will be Hermione Granger, Superman and Abraham Lincoln
2. Neutral Good :) - Do the neutral good dance is a wonderful person. This includes captain James · T · Kirk, Harry Potter, is Spider-Man, Gandhi and Ed Miliband.
3. Chaotic Good 8-) - Chaos Good he goes against them and fight the oppressive forces, it is a traitor. He will also be included Batman, Galileo, Thomas Jefferson, Illuminati and Bernie Sanders.
4. Lawful Neutral :geek: - It will be in order to maintain a neutral legitimate law and order. He is James Bond and the golem and C33PO.
5. True Neutral :ugeek: - True neutral, indifferent and the middle, does not it in order to advance themselves. They are Switzerland, Machiavelli, Han Solo, is Sheldor.
6. Chaotic Neutral :mrgreen: - "Fuck the police" morality, they just break laws for fun but not to harm others, Captain Jack Sparrow, Che Guevara handstand.
7. Lawful Evil :x - Pig that support the evil tyrant and those that tyrants or recommended, they will suppress the good people, we are promoting evil demonic agenda for the metaphor. This is, David Cameron, magnetic, Dolores Umbridge, is Hitler.
8. Neutral Evil :evil: - Neutral evil were sacrificed, rape your Nan, is evil very people the abominable act and nasty horrible awful disgusting, including murder. This is God, Stalin, Khan Noonien Singh, Xenomorph aliens, is and natural enemies.
9. Chaotic Evil :twisted: - When the chaos evil is contrary to the church and break the law, rape, torture, massacre, murder, kill the stabbing, it twists the type you want to destroy the city. They are, and kill the baby to eat human flesh you dance naked around the devil's circle. This includes Charles Manson, Jeffrey Dahmer, all of pedophiles, Voldemort, Donald Trump and the Joker

So, where are the political spectrum? Please tell me.
Last edited by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
EquALLity
I am God
Diet: Vegan

Re: Please create an alignment chart.

Post by EquALLity »

Darth Vader is a lawful good? :P

Hmmm...
Chaotic Good 8-) : Bernie Sanders! He is rebelling against the democratic establishment to bring us real and good change.
True Neutral: :ugeek: : Hillary Clinton. I assume you meant that the true neutral is in it for personal gain, which is definitely Hillary IMO.
Lawful Evil :x : John Kasich. His policies are bad, but they're pro-establishment
Neutral Evil :evil: : Ted Cruz wants to carpet bomb the middle east, killing many innocent civilians- but he wants to do everything legally.
Chaotic Evil :twisted: : Trump. He not only has evil policies that are already causing chaos and violence, but he supports the chaos and illegal actions (he supports the violence at his rallies, wouldn't condemn the KKK, and wants to torture prisoners because "they deserve it").

Do you agree?
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

EquALLity wrote:Darth Vader is a lawful good? :P

Hmmm...
Chaotic Good 8-) : Bernie Sanders! He is rebelling against the democratic establishment to bring us real and good change.
True Neutral: :ugeek: : Hillary Clinton. I assume you meant that the true neutral is in it for personal gain, which is definitely Hillary IMO.
Lawful Evil :x : John Kasich. His policies are bad, but they're pro-establishment
Neutral Evil :evil: : Ted Cruz wants to carpet bomb the middle east, killing many innocent civilians- but he wants to do everything legally.
Chaotic Evil :twisted: : Trump. He not only has evil policies that are already causing chaos and violence, but he supports the chaos and illegal actions (he supports the violence at his rallies, wouldn't condemn the KKK, and wants to torture prisoners because "they deserve it").

Do you agree?
Darth Vader is lovely and I would put him as lawful good. Where would you put it?
Your chart is very good.
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:
EquALLity wrote:Darth Vader is a lawful good? :P

Hmmm...

Do you agree?
Darth Vader is lovely and I would put him as lawful good. Where would you put it?
Your chart is very good.
Darth Vader is the villain. :P
I think you might be confusing the characters.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum

EquALLity wrote:
EquALLity wrote: Darth Vader is lovely and I would put him as lawful good. Where would you put it?
Your chart is very good.
Darth Vader is the villain. :P
No mistake. Darth Vader is the hero. This is character, correct?: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/wp-content/ ... 000763.jpg
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

EquALLity wrote:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wrote: Darth Vader is the villain. :P
No mistake. Darth Vader is the hero. This is character, correct?: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/wp-content/ ... 000763.jpg
That's him, but he's the villain. He's the leader of the Sith or whatever in the later three movies.

He used to be a hero when he was Anakin Sywalker, but as Darth Vader, he's an evil character.
knot
Master in Training

Post by knot »

Darth Vader is the hero. He tried to establish law and order in a chaotic universe full of furries, giant slugs and rebels

Anakin is the villain because his cringy romance scenes caused everyone tremendous pain and suffering. Plus, he also had many chances to kill off Jar Jar Binks but never did it. He's 100% unadulterated evil
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

EquALLity wrote: That's him, but he's the villain. He's the leader of the Sith or whatever in the later three movies.

He used to be a hero when he was Anakin Sywalker, but as Darth Vader, he's an evil character.
The power of rhetoric at work. :D Did you look into the other side of the story?
The Empire has been claimed to be evil, but there's not a lot of evidence for this, and a lot of it just comes down to the ends and the means.

This is what makes politics so complicated. Yes, they did some bad things, but for the greater good: under the old republic, the galaxy was in chaos. The the harm from constant warfare, oppression (many if not most planets were dictatorships), slavery, etc. may have greatly exceeded the show of force from the "death star" that brought the outer planets to heel. And it was used against a planet operating as a rebel stronghold, under a dictatorship I believe.

Once the Jedi were taken out (servants of the corrupt and useless old republic), the rebels should have given up and worked toward reform rather than destroying the last hope for order in the galaxy. Power vacuums are terrible.
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

brimstoneSalad wrote:The power of rhetoric at work. :D Did you look into the other side of the story?
The Empire has been claimed to be evil, but there's not a lot of evidence for this, and a lot of it just comes down to the ends and the means.
Oh come on. :lol:

I don't remember Star Wars much, but I remember that Darth Vader was a pretty bad guy. :P
Weren't they creating something called the 'Death Star'?
brimstoneSalad wrote:This is what makes politics so complicated. Yes, they did some bad things, but for the greater good: under the old republic, the galaxy was in chaos. The the harm from constant warfare, oppression (many if not most planets were dictatorships), slavery, etc. may have greatly exceeded the show of force from the "death star" that brought the outer planets to heel. And it was used against a planet operating as a rebel stronghold, under a dictatorship I believe.

Once the Jedi were taken out (servants of the corrupt and useless old republic), the rebels should have given up and worked toward reform rather than destroying the last hope for order in the galaxy. Power vacuums are terrible.
I don't think I remember or care enough about Star Wars to debate about this. ;)

Spaceballs was a lot better, IMO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfkNvOOiZ_8
Cirion Spellbinder
Master of the Forum

Post by Cirion Spellbinder »

brimstoneSalad wrote:under a dictatorship I believe.
I haven't been able to find a source that confirms this. Do you know where you think you read / heard this?