Jerk goes around punching rabbits

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Neptual
Diet: Vegan

Jerk goes around punching rabbits

Post by Neptual »

So this guy a complete sadistic maniac basically tortured a "pet" rabbit.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/flo ... ce-n146016
She's beautiful...
5onic

Re: Jerk goes around punching rabbits

Post by 5onic »

Wow, what an asshole. They start off small, then go big eh?

But as a child, to be fair, I did kill insects for boredom using magnifying glass until I was like the hell am I doing? Anyway that's another story :P
bobo0100

Post by bobo0100 »

I read the words "Florida Man" and thought of course. Does anyone else know about the Florida Man twitter account? They soothing but tweet articles that start with "Florida Man". This has led to a long running joke on a podcast I listen to.

In other news this is some of the worst news I have heard about in the collection of Florida Man articles. The amount of curtly men are willing to and or enjoy partaking in is appalling.
vegan: to exclude—as far as is practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for any purpose; and by extension, promotes the development and use of animal-free alternatives for the benefit of humans, animals and the environment.
Neptual

Post by Neptual »

bobo0100 wrote:I read the words "Florida Man" and thought of course. Does anyone else know about the Florida Man twitter account? They soothing but tweet articles that start with "Florida Man". This has led to a long running joke on a podcast I listen to.

In other news this is some of the worst news I have heard about in the collection of Florida Man articles. The amount of curtly men are willing to and or enjoy partaking in is appalling.
Florida is one messed up state :/
She's beautiful...