What was the craziest dream you've ever had?

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Master of the Forum
Diet: Ostrovegan

Re: What was the craziest dream you've ever had?

Post by Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz »

When I was still living in Japan, I was studying history at my university. I remember I was revising for the rise of Hitler and about Nazi Germany but also about the previous government in Germany, the Weimar Republic. Anyway, when I was revising, I took breaks in my revision and I would read my "Harry Potter" book. I think it was the second, "Chamber of Secrets". And this lead to the weird dream:

In dream, I dreamy I was Harry Potter and at Hogwarts, but this was not the ordinary Hogwarts, it was in 1920s Germany, the Weimar Republic. The thing about this dreams, I spoke German, perfect flawless supreme German, whereas I can only speak very little German in reality. Anyway, the story of the dream went pretty much the same as in the books, only the villain is not Voldemort, he is Hitler. We had learnt how Hitler was a dark wizard, and killed Harry Potter's parents because they were Social Democrats, very strange. Harry and Hermione (who was Jewish) both fiercely opposed the Nazis, although Ron did not appeared in the dream. Malfoy came from a Pro-Nazi family and was basically a Hitler youth. I can also remember how at the end of the dream, Hitler turned up and tried to kill Harry Potter but Harry then used a magic spell to defeat him. Then I woke up. It was a weird dream, but I did like it was a nice dream.
Jebus
Master of the Forum
Diet: Vegan

Post by Jebus »

I once woke up with morning wood and decided to please myself while still half asleep. I then nearly had a heart attack when I realised that I was sharing a hotel room with my mom and she was looking straight at me. Fortunately, it was all a dream.
How to become vegan in 4.5 hours:
1.Watch Forks over Knives (Health)
2.Watch Cowspiracy (Environment)
3. Watch Earthlings (Ethics)
Congratulations, unless you are a complete idiot you are now a vegan.
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

I had a really scattered and crazy dream last night. o_O

The first part I remember was when I was talking to this girl who I used to be best friends with in elementary school, from kindergarten to fifth grade, before we kind of drifted apart. We never really 'ended' our friendship, but we don't talk much anymore. I've been talking with her a bit recently, so she showed up in my dream.
Here's where it gets kinda crazy...

We were at her house (it didn't really look like her house at all, but I just assumed it was in the dream), and we were outside at night. She told me she was pregnant, and that she was excited to have a baby. :shock: Apparently her parents didn't know about any of it, and she didn't want to get an abortion when I brought that up, and she had actually been pretending to her parents that she didn't know what an abortion was because they were so against it.

Then, there was this wooden structure hanging outside, and there was this guy in there with some baby cows. He said something about how killing and being cruel to animals was ok because people have been doing it forever or something, and then he shot the cow. I remember yelling, "No, stop!", and there was no gore and I didn't even see the cow die. Then, there was this video that came from the wooden structure, basically of senseless cruelty to animals (there was a bloody, fluffy, small black and white dog being hit with some kind of rod). I remember at one point I was going to stop watching it, but then I decided not to for some reason. And then, the video ended with the photo of some woman, whose eyes were really wide and creepy, and then I screamed. But then I looked closer at the image, and her eyes changed, and were kind of droopy.

If that wasn't crazy enough, then, I was somewhere totally different (it wasn't like I was teleported there, I just don't remember what happened right after that, and I remember this happening later) in a kind of carnival like setting or something. There was this game where you had a jug and had to use a waterfall to fill it up, and use the water jug to fill up another container. Whoever filled up their container first won. You needed to win enough times to level up, or something, but I don't know what the leveling up was for. :? It was actually from a game called Poptropica.
But then, apparently the game changed, because we were using hockey-like sticks, and I was asking the attendant (who was my old UA teacher from middle school o_O) which I should use.

Then, something happened with Bernie Sanders. :D
Apparently, he got into a controversy for using his middle finger. I remember reading an article of a photo of Hillary Clinton with her middle finger up side by side to the photo of Bernie, and it was asking why Bernie should get a pass on what he did when Hillary didn't.
And then, I found out that he and Hillary Clinton were apparently terrorists, and they were going to blow something up, but then decided not to. :lol:
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
JadeSpeedster17

Post by JadeSpeedster17 »

I was in a church of people, my childhood church, and they kept saying the 'End Times' was here, as they were praying. I don't know how long I was in there, but I finally snapped out of possibly craze from being trapped in there for so long. I wanted out, they kept screaming at me to not open the door. But I got away from them and opened the door, and there were was this light.

It was a bright, sunny spring day, the sky was blue with soft white clouds, the birds were chirping and the grass green like after a rain shower green. The screaming of the people stopped when I opened the door, and after staring at the scene of the pretty day, I turned back to the others. Only to find the church was destroyed, the pews old and torn, like no one had been in there in a long time.

After that I turned back to the outside, and walked out into the sunlight.

That's when I woke up.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

It sounds like a very symbolic dream. Almost like something you'd see in a movie.
Lightningman_42
Master in Training

Post by Lightningman_42 »

Last night I dreamed that I was inside of a huge mansion at the top of a mountain. A family* had recently moved in, and had been living there for a few days. They liked their new home, but also were afraid of it because they were starting to think it was haunted. They were discussing with each other at their dinner table, about how they were all having the same disturbing visions, during their stay at this place.

Every day they would randomly experience what seemed to be visions of the house in the future (most likely; but maybe the past). The walls were cracked, the furniture and decorations all dirty and broken. Dusty and empty. The color and livelihood drenched out of this beautiful home. Would this be the house in the future? Abandoned and ruined? I don't know. For just a few seconds at a time, a few times each day, they would experience a change in their vision such that they would see the house like this.

If there was any relief for this frightened family, it's that their visions were becoming shorter and less frequent as the days passed. Except for one. A man, middle aged. The father, maybe? I don't know for sure. When his family commented to each other at the table about their diminishing visions, he voiced his frustrations out loud. His visions were becoming more frequent, and longer. He was feeling physically ill as well. It had started once they moved in, and was getting progressively worse. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.

He hired a doctor to diagnose him. A man who lived nearby. Not in the mansion itself, but he had long been familiar with it. The doctor was a warm, charming man. He explained to the sick man that his sickness was something simple and common. A flu or a cold, maybe. I don't remember. Nothing to be too worried about. Next the man mentioned the visions. The doctor's face flashed a frightened look at him for just an instant, but then quickly resumed his reassuring composure. He gave the sick man a kind smile, and made some lame excuse about why that shouldn't be a problem. He then stood up unexpectedly, gave a friendly farewell, and left the room at a brisk pace.

The sick man was shocked. Anger boiled into his face. He chased after the doctor and blocked him as he tried to leave out of the doorway. He demanded to hear the truth about what was happening to him. To his family too. The sick man insisted that the doctor was holding back something from them. The doctor maintained his calm demeanor and facial expressions. The look in his eyes, however, could not have been more different. Contemptuous. Cold. Malevolent, even?

Finally, the doctor jumped up into the air, and transformed into a bird. A large, predatory bird, like an eagle, I think. He flew out the front door, and up into the sky. Higher and higher, until we could barely see him. I tried to grab him with my hands before he could make it out, but missed. Or did the sick man do that? Both? Were we the same person?

Weird dream, right? Well it got weirder after that. I won't go into it further, because this post is already quite long and I don't know how much patience you all have. If you're interested, I'll share the rest later.

*Clarification: The family were all strangers to me, and I don't think I was one of them. I viewed their experiences in the mansion like quick scenes of a movie, only it was like the scenes were around me. Not on a T.V. in front of me. I was in their home, and saw what happened, but I couldn't interact with them, nor could they see me. I was like a ghost in their home. Was I the one haunting their home?
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil but because of those who look on and do nothing."
-Albert Einstein
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

^Holy shit.
I probably shouldn't have read this in the middle of the night. :lol: Geez.
Why did I even wake up this early? o_O I think my body is so used to being sleep deprived that it's waking me up too early because it assumes I need to be awake. :D
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

I just had an... Interesting dream. The first thing I remember is there was an animal form of Barack Obama. Or something... It was that at one point, but the animal kept changing and I didn't even realize it. They were showing us different things with the animal. They said it flew to the moon and then Mexico because it was very good at holding its breath. This part was mostly funny. They had this thing where they had this lizard thing and it Obama and I don't even know. I was just like "what are you doing to the president?!". Then I thought the animal was a fawn, but it didn't look like a fawn. I googled it in the dream and found art of a "fawn"... It was kind of like a dear but it was standing and when depicted from the side had a sort of arched and ruffley back. It was brown/red.
Then, it became night, & I think we were in the same place. My friend got a high score on some arcade game. I don't remember much about this part. There was this guy who sat between us. I think this was around Christmas.

Another part, my friends and I were at Disney world on some school trip (I think the other stuff was also a school trip, but the teacher changed somehow) and we were trying to get into some place but it was closed. There was a lot of food on the walk down but I only really knew the fruit was vegan. There was this other thing my friend said was vegan so I had that. Anyway, I didn't get a lot of food, so they said anyone who walked down quickly go back up and come down again. But then, splash mountain went off, and everyone was thrown on top of each other. I didn't see my friends for the rest of this, I was on top of and intertwined with random people. Then, I realized we might get stuck... And we did eventually after splashing. But I saw this board thing above my head. I knew it was an escape and I climbed over it. This is where it becomes a nightmare, ironically.
I'm in my room alone. I know I'm dreaming. I go over to the mirror and intentionally make my mouth widen unnaturally. I'm trying to make something bad happen... To get it over with? I don't know. I scream, but no sound comes out. I can talk, though. I go downstairs and my dad is talking to me like he's upset. At first I listen but then I ignore him and go out the front door. I walk out a little and turn back to the door, expecting something. I see a girl around my age. She's sitting with her head in her legs. She is very pale, has short dark black hair with bangs, and a light brown turtleneck sweater. Basically like something out of Ju On or The Grudge. I move her face towards me to look at her but she won't look at me. She has wide eyes and full lips with some type of lip makeup. She doesn't do anything to hurt me, and I almost feel like I should help her, because she looks upset. But I feel like she's evil and it's a trick. So I forget exactly what happens here but basically I kill her. She becomes hard, like a doll, not a human, and smaller. There was no blood. I remember throwing her to the ground, and as I did it more and more, she broke up more and more. At one point her head fell off (what i assumed was her head). It sounds gory, but there was no gore; it was like a was destroying a metal doll or something. It became slightly powdery when she broke up.
I tried screaming again, and I could a little, but as I tried again it became lower until it went away. I wasn't sure what to do and I really just wanted to GTFO of this dream. So I literally started pleading with my own mind. "Please wake me up" and I concentrated really hard to wake up. It took awhile but eventually I did, and now I'm writing this... Still kinda paranoid that I'm dreaming. But that's ok. ;)

What the hell even just... I don't even...

I wonder what would have happened if I didn't kill her. Or if I didn't turn around to see her. Or if I stayed in my room. Or if I talked to my dad.
Throughout the (short) nightmare, I was literally looking for trouble. I wanted something bad to happen so I could like get it out of the way... Yeah that makes no sense. I don't know, I don't ever really make sense in dreams.
charlotte-reva

Post by charlotte-reva »

I made some pretty weird dreams, some of them were lucid dreams. One wicked one was i met a witch flying on a broomstick that taught me to do the same .Flying in dreams is great , it 's greater that daily life ! She said she lived close to my flat at the time , and gave me the exact name of the street . The next day i wondered if i should be going to that place. ; I didn't. And the others days i was cycling over there, i met no witch !
charlotte-reva

Post by charlotte-reva »

Have you ever experienced sleep paralysis? I usually get it if my sleep is interrupted and I stay up too long (rarely happens currently) before I try to fall back asleep, or if I'm really tired and just lying down. It's when you're waking up, or just falling asleep, and you are conscious but can't move. Apparently some people have really horrible hallucinations.
The closest I've had to that is purposely imagining things (like a sun), hearing a 'person' talk (don't remember what he was saying), and getting all tingly combined with a really loud noise.
I do . It's uncool althought now i feel more conscious during thoses scary moments and i somehow remenber during my dream that ' it just a dream and i dont panic as before and i say to myself wake up wake up , and i awae. The hardest part is between the moment you get conscious in the dream and the actual wae up . You can feel suffocating ! It can be related to the place you sleep in , as i move regularly, some rooms are better than anothers for sleep....