Having a Girlfriend

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
EquALLity
I am God
Diet: Vegan

Re: Having a Girlfriend

Post by EquALLity »

RedAppleGP wrote:Fresh outta high school. I forgot to mention that. I wanted to tell him about the risks of sex in high school. Technically.
Hasn't he had sex-ed?
RedAppleGP wrote:Trust me, it's awkward.
:lol: Well, it's only as awkward as you make it, really.

But if it's really bothering you, then maybe you should talk to him about it.
RedAppleGP wrote:I'm pretty sure he wouldn't care.
Well, you might as well go to him about it first.
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

brimstoneSalad wrote:Whatever you want. If he's over 18, then tell your parents and explain to them that you can't sleep because of all of the sex, and that your grades will suffer.
It's fine, I'm done with school. Plus I'm pretty sure it's not going to be often.
brimstoneSalad wrote:They can tell him to keep it down, and if he does not keep it down, they can kick him out. Problem solved. He can get his own place.
But he's not in college yet..
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

Ah yes, I remember this thread.
Anyways, my transgender-lesbian Roxanne friend has told me that she has been talking to a girl she's interested in since July. No clue what her name is, so I guess Freda will do. Freda is a bisexual who is accepting of transgenders, BUT, Roxanne and Freda both live on pretty much on opposite sides of the country, and they both have interests on meeting eachother. My friend gave advice, such as if you're REALLY interested in seeing eachother, make sure you're financially stable. But I was thinking to have a critical analysis. Like is it really worth it? I dunno, and I don't want Roxanne to end up in a shitty relationship. I also want to tell her that despite what she thinks, she may not be the perfect person, and that there are better people that she could be with. I dunno, anyone else have any suggestions?
-Leonardo da Vinci
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo »

Unless the person she wishes to date is potentially extremely toxic to her well being, tell her you don't think it's a good idea (coming from a loving place) , but you will support her if she chooses to pursue this path.
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

PsYcHo wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:15 am Unless the person she wishes to date is potentially extremely toxic to her well being, tell her you don't think it's a good idea (coming from a loving place) , but you will support her if she chooses to pursue this path.
Sounds about right!
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

PsYcHo wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:15 am Unless the person she wishes to date is potentially extremely toxic to her well being, tell her you don't think it's a good idea (coming from a loving place) , but you will support her if she chooses to pursue this path.
Alright, I'll keep doin' that. No one else seems to have any objection to it, so thanks!
-Leonardo da Vinci
FredVegrox

Post by FredVegrox »

I would only want to be with someone who is as vegan. However it can really be the case that we are too old for that to happen.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

FredVegrox wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:27 am I would only want to be with someone who is as vegan. However it can really be the case that we are too old for that to happen.
How can it be the case that you're too old to be with a vegan?
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

brimstoneSalad wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 pm
FredVegrox wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:27 am I would only want to be with someone who is as vegan. However it can really be the case that we are too old for that to happen.
How can it be the case that you're too old to be with a vegan?
Maybe he means in his age group it'd be very difficult to find a Vegan partner compared to someone under 40.
-Leonardo da Vinci