Don't Die

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Shadow Fox

Don't Die

Post by Shadow Fox »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/Ra ... t-die-the-...

I really like the concept of this game, the artwork is really fun and I just pledged to design my own card. Plus, for brick and mortar stores, they also have a cool and cheap pledge for them as well. So, for your local game store, if you check out this game and think it is good enough to donate too, let them know about it as well and help get this projects stretch goals going. The first time they didn't reach their goal, so they had to think of a way to lower the goal amount by cutting costs for it which was sad since they were not asking for much and other board games I have seen that seem significantly less fun ( to me anyway ) have gotten dozens or tens of times more then what they were asking for.

So, please help these guys out and check out their game. The object is to die the least amount of times then everyone else. When someone dies 10 times, game is over and winner is decided by the player with the least deaths. It is going to be a blast for sure! Plus, you can get a print and play version of this game for only $5.00, so it won't break your piggy banks!
We are all born Atheists, everyone of us. We are born without the Shackles of theism arresting our minds. It is not until we are poisoned by the fears and delusions of others that we become trapped in the psychopathic dream world of theism.