Favorite Pokémon?

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
yes
Diet: Vegan

Favorite Pokémon?

Post by yes »

Does anyone else play or watch Pokémon? If so what is your favorite (of any generation). Mine is psyduck, also I like aron.
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Re: Favorite Pokémon?

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Which pokémon are Herbivores?
Pikachu is some kind of electric rabbit, right?

Would the plant-types be cannibals if they were?
Or are they not really plant, and just camouflaged?

Sorry, I don't know much about pokémon.
yes

Post by yes »

Pokémon food is a broad term used for almost any food a Pokémon eats. Despite the variety of both Pokémon and Pokémon food, nearly every Pokémon will eat any kind of Pokémon food. This may mean that the majority of Pokémon are omnivorous. Several species are even capable of consuming things not normally viewed as edible from a human perspective, such as minerals, electrical energy or even dreams and emotions. Some species have been said to eat other Pokémon, or be eaten by Pokémon and Humans alike, forming a food chain. yes, yes, and they are actual plants.
Neptual

Post by Neptual »

My favorite Pokemon is Empoleon love his design and also first guy I picked when Pearl came out
She's beautiful...
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Woah, that's interesting about the food...

I would have thought their dietary needs would be better defined.
Kind of strange.

I think I have to go with Kadabra.

1. He looks cool; kind of like a creepy old fox with a Fu Manchu

2. His spoon bending is a parody of Uri Geller, and it pissed Uri off enough to sue. Must mean they're doing something right.
The fake psychic and litigious lying fraudster wrote:Nintendo turned me into an evil, occult Pokémon character. Nintendo stole my identity by using my name and my signature image. I want to tell the world before the start of the holiday season that I have nothing whatsoever to do with these violent characters.
dan1073 wrote:My favorite Pokemon is Empoleon love his design and also first guy I picked when Pearl came out
That must be one of the newer ones.

I did a Google Image Search to figure out what it looked like...

An anthropomorphic penguin girl with large breasts wearing nothing but a tie. :shock:
Oh internet...

But yeah, the actual design isn't too bad. Reminds me of some old robot action figures from the 90's
Jishmeister

Post by Jishmeister »

Gen 1 is definitely my favorite: hypno, gengar, alakazam, mewtwo, and golduck are a few of my favorite Pokemon.

I love the video games and I have yet to play x/y. I can't wait to play it.
“Satan has certainly been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years.”
― Anton Szandor LaVey
Neptual

Post by Neptual »

Jishmeister wrote:Gen 1 is definitely my favorite: hypno, gengar, alakazam, mewtwo, and golduck are a few of my favorite Pokemon.

I love the video games and I have yet to play x/y. I can't wait to play it.
If you're thinking about playing the newer games you should wait until they release Omega Ruby/Sapphire. It's a remake of the originals.
She's beautiful...
Campbell305
Diet: Meat-Eater

Post by Campbell305 »

Blastoise. Don't think I really have to justify it :p
miniboes
Master of the Forum

Post by miniboes »

I loved generation 3 particularly, the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald games were by far the best too. My favorite pokemon is probably Suicine. I think he looks awesome and racing around the world to purify water is a really cool superpower.
"I advocate infinite effort on behalf of very finite goals, for example correcting this guy's grammar."
- David Frum
PPP

Post by PPP »

Bub & Bob from Bubble Bobble :D hehe.. seriously, mine is also Psyduck! I think I liked Venomoth as well.