Apple suing Samsung again!?

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
Neptual
Diet: Vegan

Apple suing Samsung again!?

Post by Neptual »

This seems like a never ending battle between Apple and Samsung, after Apple won 119 million dollars from their previous case, Apple is trying to sue them again, and calling for a ban of sales for their particular sales.

It's funny how Apples makes fun of Android and in the same breath introduce their features into the new OS.
She's beautiful...
itsund3rmykilt

Re: Apple suing Samsung again!?

Post by itsund3rmykilt »

Corporations just can't help themselves, it seems. They can't just let two "good" or at least popular things be-- they have to be at the top and not let anyone compare. It's really annoying.
Neptual

Post by Neptual »

itsund3rmykilt wrote:Corporations just can't help themselves, it seems. They can't just let two "good" or at least popular things be-- they have to be at the top and not let anyone compare. It's really annoying.
I agree it is quite annoying, but without the competition we wouldn't have such great products today. It's a double edged sword really.
She's beautiful...
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

Survival of the litigious.

What's really sad is when the big companies sue the little ones into oblivion, and we never even hear about it.

At least this is a reasonably fair fight, if there is one.
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

while this particular legal battle is getting old, i don't see a problem with companies defending their patents. If they have a true claim to their patent, and someone is making money off of it without their consent, then they should be held accountable.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics
Neptual

Post by Neptual »

TheVeganAtheist wrote:while this particular legal battle is getting old, i don't see a problem with companies defending their patents. If they have a true claim to their patent, and someone is making money off of it without their consent, then they should be held accountable.
While I completely agree with you on this stand point, I think that Apple should stop losing money on these law suits. In their last legal battle Apple spent over 1 billion dollars suing Samsung and in the end got 119 million out of it. If I were Samsung I'd just to what Google did, buy out a company that has a lot of patents take the patents and then sell it later on.
She's beautiful...