Desire to do YouTube videos.

Off-topic talk on music, art, literature, games and forum games.
ChipDipSM
Diet: Vegan

Desire to do YouTube videos.

Post by ChipDipSM »

So I've been thinking about starting YouTube videos and I was wondering if I could get some input from everyone.

With all the videos on a multitude of topics already present, what would you suggest? What would you like to see. The biggest thing that kind of stops me is not knowing what to do or how to get started and all that.
UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. -The Lorax
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Re: Desire to do YouTube videos.

Post by brimstoneSalad »

You could try doing social experiments. Hidden camera stuff.

It's easy to get started with, and if you study psychology, you can actually start making some pretty interesting stuff when you get good at it.

Alternatively, do satire. Make a character, and play it as deadpan as you can. Some ignorant theist making really really bad arguments.

If you're funny and good at writing that material, that can become popular.
knot
Master in Training

Post by knot »

comedy and mockery seem to be very popular on youtube. For example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW5Nhesd_RY
TheVeganAtheist
Site Admin

Post by TheVeganAtheist »

Depends on what you want from your youtube channel. Do you want to become a big channel (then I would suggest being entertaining)? Do you want to be educational (and have less subscribers)? If you don't care about building a large following, then do whatever you feel like.
Do you find the forum to be quiet and inactive?
- Do your part by engaging in new and old topics
- Don't wait for others to start NEW topics, post one yourself
- Invite family, friends or critics