I'm a psychopathic drug dealer

General philosophy message board for Discussion and debate on other philosophical issues not directly related to veganism. Metaphysics, religion, theist vs. atheist debates, politics, general science discussion, etc.
Red
Supporter
Supporter
Diet: Vegan

I'm a psychopathic drug dealer

Post by Red »

About a moment or so ago, I was chatting with EquALLity on Twitter. I showed her a picture that I drew (which is NSFW, unless you want to see it) . Anyway, she asked why I was drawing such obscene material, and I accidentally spilled out that I had a little to drink. Yeah, yeah whatever, I fucking drink. But so fucking what? It feels good to drink, and it gives me a bit of a buzz. Masturbation feels good, like alcohol. I don't even drink all that much, so a bottle or two every now and again shouldn't be too bad, right? Anyways, that's not the issue here.

EquALLity told me to make a post about this to prove I'm serious about this (despite the fact it doesn't prove anything), and suggested I put the given title. Anyways, judging by the title, you're probably curious as to know about this whole drug cartel situation. But before I get to that, you may be wondering why I told EquALLity about this in the first place, Well, after I told her about me drinking, she joked that I should be smoking pot instead. I decided "Hey, maybe I can tell her about the shit that's happening in my life, and maybe by some off chance she can change me." So I told her that my cousin actually dealt some drugs, and I told her about the Silk Road, etc.. Anyways, those are the 2 sources I get my, say, product from. Anyways, she got into a hissyfit, and after a dialogue exchange, she told me to make a forum post about it, and here we are.

So you're probably asking why I deal drugs, or as EquALLity calls it, "being involved in a drug cartel". I originally told her I did it for my own interests, to, well, just to seem cool, oddly enough. I mean, there probably aren't a lot of fellow drug dealers that do it for themselves. But, to be honest, it's for my family. You see, my parents lost their jobs about a few months ago, and my older brother was getting very sick, with I think was something like the Rotavirus. Anyways, my parents don't have any fucking jobs, and my brother was dying and we don't have any fucking money for any medicine. So, fucked to no end, I thought for a while about what I should do. After a while of mauling it over, I figured that "Hey, my cousin deals drugs! Maybe I can join his clan!" (I didn't think that, but you know what I was saying.) I figured that maybe my Dad or Mom could go seek help from family But it wasn't right away; It wasn't until about a few weeks later my Dad finally decided to go visit relatives to seek financial aid. So we went all the way out to where my cousin, we'll call him Mark, and when we got there, I talked to Ted about managing my own business, so to speak. He gave me the skinny on what the do and all that shit, and even gave me a bit of pot to start off the bat. When I got back, I put my new knowledge into practice. I only sold the stuff to people that were around my age and couldn't beat me up so easily. I actually made about $700 my first 2 weeks! I found a few other sources, so to speak of places to get other product. I actually made so much money I was able to get medicine for my brother and feed the family! My parents asked me where I got the money, and I just lied to them and said that I told my classmates, teachers, friends, and others about our situation, and they all generously gave (yeah fucking right). Anyways, that went on for a while. It got to the point that I had a surplus amount of cash! I didn't even need the money anymore, my parents got new jobs (they made more money and were happier at these jobs, and my brother is back at working at my grandfather' restaurant). By the way, if you're asking why my grandfather didn't give us any money if he has a fucking restaurant, it was because the business wasn't doing so well. We have a Cafe now, as an addition to the restaurant, and now business is doing better than ever.

But I'm getting sidetracked. After the school year ended, I didn't do as much drug dealing, but I did do a little. I only sold to people in my general area. But I still made money! I was still making fat stacks. But I'll admit, I have no excuses for doing this. I don't have to do this anymore, and I know it's immoral, but I'm getting greedy. I have so much fucking money I'm buying so much junk that I don't really need. Oddly enough, I'm getting addicted to selling addictive drugs. There is no fucking way I'm telling anyone I know about this, especially my parents. Guys, I'm serious now.

What should I do? I just don't know. I'm starting to feel a little depressed just writing this, and I'm starting to contemplate my life. Any, and I mean any advice will be helpful.

ETA: What should I do with the left over drugs I'm not going to use anymore? I got rid of my sources.

Thank you highly in advance.
Learning never exhausts the mind.
-Leonardo da Vinci
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Re: I'm a psychopathic drug dealer

Post by brimstoneSalad »

You may or may not be trolling. Poe's law. I don't assume to know the difference and I answer things as if they are legit.

I'm going to start out by telling you how to be slightly less stupid (please don't take this as endorsing the behavior, of course it's unethical). I'm doing this out of pragmatism, because if you won't listen to me telling you to stop (which I will do later), you can at least stay safe.

Personal recreational amounts of pot are largely decriminalized in most states (what state are you in?), but drug possession in certain amounts and selling is a serious crime in the U.S. This mostly depends on how aggressive police are in your area about tracking down drug dealers (which can vary a lot from drug to drug).

If you're caught with a certain amount of pot, or selling it, not only would you likely be kicked out of school, your life will basically be fucked. If you're lucky, you'll end up in juvenile detention (that's only until you're 18), and you may be stuck with a record which will keep you from getting into college, make it difficult to rent an apartment, screw your credit, and more.

Remember is it's not IF you get caught, it's when. If you think you'll never be caught, you're an idiot and there's no point in reading further.
So, in order to reduce your risk of punishment WHEN you get caught, you need to avoid four basic pitfalls:

1. Be aware of the amount of pot you can carry without criminal penalty, and never carry more than that under any circumstance. It just takes once to screw you.

This is pretty common practice, but so many people get lazy and stupid and exceed the amount. Drug dealers on the street typically keep a stash they can access easily, which they go to in order to replenish supplies and stay under the max amount.

Police know this, and they observe drug dealers so they can catch them with the stash itself (they might not do this for weed, but then again they might if you're selling it to students). And then you're screwed. Other people will also follow you to your stash and steal all of your shit: also screwed, because you can't do anything about it but use violence (I'll get to that later).

The only way to avoid having a stash, and avoid the risk of ever getting caught with an amount of weed that will land you in more serious trouble, is to constantly see your supplier, and only take that maximum amount at a time.

Needless to say, this is profoundly inconvenient. Police bank on this. With all of the back and forth from your supplier to your clients, you'd turn a better profit margin on your time and bus tickets working at McDonald's flipping burgers.

Turning a profit in that business is all about risk, and the costs will always exceed the benefits. You'd be very well advised to quit while you're ahead, because you're gambling with your life if you have a stash or you ever have in your possession more than the legal limit.

Remember, this is a competitive marketplace, and the price of drugs is set by that. The drug dealers that you're competing with are extremely stupid. They don't properly factor in the risk into the price they charge for the drugs. Being smart in this respect means your return on effort is going to be piss poor.

2. Avoid providing any proof that you're selling. Teenagers may not be cops, but teenagers can wear a wire and may do so to avoid punishment themselves, or just to extort you (depending on your state, this may or may not be legal to record). Your calls and text messages are also all logged with the phone company. All of your internet history can be tracked through your ISP and the police have access to all of this information. You also have to avoid leaving fingerprints or DNA on anything (even the weed you sell has DNA which can be traced back to a single supply line). The location you're selling can also be bugged or be under video surveillance. School campuses have extensive video recording.

It sounds paranoid, but if you're not, you put yourself in danger.

At minimum you have to invest in all of the necessary technology to cover your tracks. Burner phones, voice obfuscation, overseas VPN, and the electronics needed to sweep for bugs so you know nobody has any electronics on them recording you.
Maybe not something police are pushing for weed, but it depends on where you live, and again, selling in school escalates your risk greatly.
Your clients have to be able to contact you, but every mechanism of contact is evidence. The fact of some of those things being in your possession could also be evidence. Just to cover your tracks could cost hundreds of dollars a month and will require a lot of homework.

Again, it's not IF you'll get caught, it's when. And when is probably a matter of when somebody you sold it to gets caught. No matter how smart you think you are, you're dealing face to face with human beings, and they're idiots.
Somebody will screw you eventually, and you have to make sure there's no evidence of what you did.

Get out a piece of paper now, and write down everybody you've sold to, and in what amounts. Any of them more than the legal limit? Are any of them dealing too? They might be, and if so you have even more liability. If any of those people get caught with more than the limit, the police can coerce them to give you up. They'll search your house, and anywhere you hang out on campus, and they'll find your stash, and they'll search your person. Since you're dealing at a school (and a private school, with some push), they might even watch you or try to catch you in the act.

3. Avoid violence, and never snitch (that's how you get killed -- yes, your cousin or whatever would kill you if he thought you might rat him out, or his supplier who would do it even faster).
Criminals have no recourse. Remember that. Somebody robs you, you can't go to the cops. If you don't teach that person a lesson (violently), so that people know they can't rob you and get away with it, you'll be walked all over. How far do you want to go with this? Will you smash people's faces in for crossing you? Will you kill witnesses to stay out of jail?

Never give into violence. You just have to be a door mat, and accept people ripping you off as the cost of business.

People ripping you off is just another cut into your profit margin. And using violence to prevent it is just another risk for arrest and incarceration (even larger than dealing, because violence draws police attention like nothing else), and basically fucking over your life.

4. The IRS If you make any meaningful amount of money, you need to launder it, and that will take out another cut. You need to be able to explain where the money comes from, and you're going to have to pay taxes on it.

Good luck with that.

In summary:

All of these measures are expensive and inconvenient.

You can play it safe (as safe as possible), and make a profit margin so low that the minimum wage of flipping burgers looks like a fortune, or you can be risky and ruin your life by getting caught doing this (possession, selling, violence).

Committing any crime "safely" is just an incredible hassle, and so expensive it makes the whole process a ridiculously inefficient way to earn money.
And if in any part you think you're doing this for your parents: How will they feel when they go broke paying for your legal fees when you get caught (yet another cost)?

Remember, other criminals can charge less because they invest less time and money into the operation; they're not being safe. They pay for that later, they get caught and go to jail regularly (where they aren't earning minimum wage). They charge so little, and take so few precautions, because they're stupid. I don't think your clients will pay you enough that you can net minimum wage for the work you put in. I might be wrong about that, but learn a little about accounting and the law and run the numbers yourself.

In terms of financial gain alone, you're much better off taking it easy with a minimum wage job that has virtually no risk.

Now onto me telling you to stop:
RedAppleGP wrote:But I'll admit, I have no excuses for doing this. I don't have to do this anymore, and I know it's immoral, but I'm getting greedy.
Do you know it's immoral?

Weed harms IQ long term, and school performance in the short term. You're not doing anybody a favor by supplying him or her. These people might get it elsewhere, but less competition means a higher price, and less convenience; they'll do less weed, at least.

And that's not the half of it. The drug trade itself, on the black market, is inextricably linked to violence (remember, criminals have no recourse; other than violence that is). You're not just making people stupid, there's blood on weed (unless you're running a grow op -- and that's a nightmare all its own; I can tell you a bit about thermodynamics).
RedAppleGP wrote:I have so much fucking money I'm buying so much junk that I don't really need. Oddly enough, I'm getting addicted to selling addictive drugs.
All of the money you make is ill gotten gains.
Give all the money you made to charity, probably a drug counseling charity or outreach/education. You're in debt for the money you already spent. Tally it up, and get a minimum wage job and work on paying it back (to charity). The more you make selling drugs, the deeper a hole you dig yourself ethically speaking and the more in debt you are to society.
RedAppleGP wrote:What should I do? I just don't know. I'm starting to feel a little depressed just writing this, and I'm starting to contemplate my life. Any, and I mean any advice will be helpful.
You need to decide now if you want to make a career out of this.
Are you going to invest in playing it safe, and make a shitty salary due to all of the costs? You're better off working minimum wage. And still you'll probably be kicked out of school (there just won't be enough evidence to prosecute you).
Or are you going to keep being risky, get caught, and go to juvenile detention or jail for a bit and basically be fucked for the rest of your life with a record?
Or quit while you're ahead, and work on paying back the harm you've done.

$700 in two weeks isn't fat stacks. As an artist, if that's what you want to do (like for video games or whatever), you'll make around $40,000 a year.

Don't type things in font too small for people to read.
EquALLity
I am God

Post by EquALLity »

^To clarify, he DOESN'T want to do it anymore, & deleted all his contacts besides his cousin. He's planning on showing his cousin what he wrote here so his cousin knows he doesn't want to sell anymore, & won't give him more supply if he asks.
Do you really think his cousin would kill him? :shock:

He's not sure what to do with the leftover weed, though.

Also, he's not doing it for his parents anymore. He was originally, but apparently he got addicted to the money and fun of it.

Thanks for the advice. I didn't really know how to handle that, I just told him to delete his suppliers.

Did you tell your parents Red? :)
He should tell his parents, right? Or might that be dangerous if they didn't already know about his cousin?
"I am not a Marxist." -Karl Marx
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

EquALLity wrote:^To clarify, he DOESN'T want to do it anymore, & deleted all his contacts besides his cousin. He's planning on showing his cousin what he wrote here so his cousin knows he doesn't want to sell anymore, & won't give him more supply if he asks.
That's good. He should probably delete his cousin and not talk to him anymore, he's not a good influence and might encourage Red to return to the behavior.
EquALLity wrote:Do you really think his cousin would kill him? :shock:
Probably not for wanting to quit. Only if he thought Red was going to rat on him. I'm assuming his cousin is older than he is, getting his inventory from a larger supplier and deals in more than just weed. Police work their way up the chain to catch big fish. The way Red gets off the hook is by ratting out his cousin (if he gets caught with something that will stick), then the way his cousin gets off the hook is by ratting out somebody bigger (and that's very dangerous). Is his cousin willing to serve a few years for Red to finish school and just forgive him for that? Probably not. It also depends on what kind of priors somebody has. He might not be willing to kill his cousin to avoid a year in prison, for example.

People who sell drugs won't murder somebody for fun or profit, usually, but they aren't so concerned with ethics that they'd rather serve a decade in prison than help somebody take a short trip down a long stairway if the opportunity presents itself. They aren't psychopaths, but when self preservation kicks in don't assume somebody won't hurt you just because you're blood relatives; if they feel like you might betray them, all bets are off.
EquALLity wrote:He's not sure what to do with the leftover weed, though.
Toilet. Flush it. If there's a lot, put it in the blender first to blend it up so it's a slurry and will go down the drain (otherwise it might stop up the pipes).
Make sure to wash the blender well after, of course.
EquALLity wrote: Did you tell your parents Red? :)
He should tell his parents, right? Or might that be dangerous if they didn't already know about his cousin?
I don't think that's necessary if he's quitting. It would be equivalent to ratting, and that would be dangerous for him since his parents would want to know (or possibly guess) where he got it from.
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

|๏ ͟ʖ๏| Ok, what the hell? Are you guys taking this seriously? I thought I made my story as over the top and nonsensical as I could, while still making it seem realistic, but c'mon! Did you guys actually think I'd stoop to something as low as drug dealing? Now I'm going to say this, and it's about something I don't usually feel: I feel offended. I feel offended because you think of me low enough to go into drugs, and you think I'm stupid enough to be involved with them, even in the situation I was in. This whole thing was a fucking joke. None of it is true; my parents never lost their jobs, my brother was never sick, and my cousin never was involved with drugs, hell, that part about the drinking was a lie too. I thought you guys were just humouring it at first, but now, you think I'm serious. C'mon brimstone, when you quoted me, you didn't see that text at the bottom that I put in very small font? I just don't know what to say.
-Leonardo da Vinci
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

RedAppleGP wrote:|๏ ͟ʖ๏| Ok, what the hell? Are you guys taking this seriously?
Yes, as have I taken every maybe troll post on this forum, and as have others. You posted in the off topic: serious section. I'm not going to ignore a post like this or assume it's spam.
My advice applies to anybody who has this problem. It's not uncommon.
RedAppleGP wrote:I thought I made my story as over the top and nonsensical as I could, while still making it seem realistic, but c'mon!
I don't believe you. There's nothing particularly "over the top" about dealing weed out of a private school and being introduced to it by a cousin. You even got the income very close to what you'd have made. I've known drug dealers (quite a few), and even people running grow ops.

I think it was a true story, and that you're lying about lying because you decided you overshared.
RedAppleGP wrote:Did you guys actually think I'd stoop to something as low as drug dealing?
If don't know what you'd do or not do.
Plenty of smart kids get caught up in dealing weed. Usually they consider it harmless, and think they're smart enough not to get caught. Profit margins while being risky are very tempting for a lot of students when they have a pipeline, particularly when they don't have any other job.
RedAppleGP wrote:Now I'm going to say this, and it's about something I don't usually feel: I feel offended. I feel offended because you think of me low enough to go into drugs, and you think I'm stupid enough to be involved with them, even in the situation I was in.
Methinks he doth protest too much.
I think the story was legit. Like the boy who cried wolf, there's really nothing you can do to convince me otherwise.

There's really no way to know one way or another. I'm assuming it's true.
Given that, I recommend dumping the weed and staying out of dealing drugs, particularly in school.
RedAppleGP wrote:my brother was never sick
To me, that's the only part that seemed far fetched: that if he was sick, you'd go out of your way to get him meds.
The impression you've given is that you're a little bit lazy, so it seemed unlikely for you to be dealing drugs and handing over a wad of cash to buy him medicine.

But maybe you like your brother more than I thought.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt.
RedAppleGP wrote:C'mon brimstone, when you quoted me, you didn't see that text at the bottom that I put in very small font? I just don't know what to say.
What are you talking about?
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

brimstoneSalad wrote: Yes, as have I taken every maybe troll post on this forum, and as have others. You posted in the off topic: serious section. I'm not going to ignore a post like this or assume it's spam.
My advice applies to anybody who has this problem. It's not uncommon.
I'll start from the beginning. I showed EquALLity the picture I drew, and she made a remark about me being gay after I made a quote from a TV show I saw. The character that said the quote was straight, and only said that because they were drunk (I have screenshots, if you want to see). After that, she said "Just smoke marijuana instead". I told EquALLity a story I just made up as I went along, and EquALLity believed me. I even went on to tell some other friends on Twitter that she actually was believing me. EquALLity told me to make a forum topic about this (as I said, I thought she was humouring it), and I put it in the serious discussion to see if even then EquALLity would still believe me and the story I tell. Then after a bit of chatting, I figured that she can't possibly believe me at this point. And here we are now!
brimstoneSalad wrote: I don't believe you. There's nothing particularly "over the top" about dealing weed out of a private school and being introduced to it by a cousin. You even got the income very close to what you'd have made. I've known drug dealers (quite a few), and even people running grow ops.
Believe what you want, I mean I don't care. I'm just surprised you didn't show any skepticism, you just believed my story without asking for any evidence of it. Reminds me of something.. So maybe you're right in not believing that I actually made the whole drug dealing thing up.

Anyways, I could've just Googled how much a drug dealer can make in 2 weeks. Should it really be that big of a surprise? Plus, my cousin doesn't deal drugs, and even if he did, I never would have met him to get drugs, since I haven't seen him in about half a decade.

And anyways, I wouldn't sell drugs outside a damn private school. You'd think that I'd sell it to kids I don't know, since if I sold it to a kid at my school, I'd be suspended in half a second.
brimstoneSalad wrote: I think it was a true story, and that you're lying about lying because you decided you overshared.
Now you may see this as a lie, but I'd never lie over the internet about something so controversial. And by the way, if I were to talk about such things, I think I'd make sure I don't put too much? I'm not that impetuous.
brimstoneSalad wrote:I don't know what you'd do or not do.
Just look at my posts. Do I honestly look like someone who'd deal weed? Veganism and drug dealing don't really seem to match up.
brimstoneSalad wrote: Plenty of smart kids get caught up in dealing weed. Usually they consider it harmless, and think they're smart enough not to get caught. Profit margins while being risky are very tempting for a lot of students when they have a pipeline, particularly when they don't have any other job.
I'd probably be dead the first week I start dealing drugs.
brimstoneSalad wrote: Methinks he doth protest too much.
Actually it's "The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
brimstoneSalad wrote:I think the story was legit. Like the boy who cried wolf, there's really nothing you can do to convince me otherwise.
I accept that challenge.

brimstoneSalad wrote:There's really no way to know one way or another. I'm assuming it's true.
You should never assume.
brimstoneSalad wrote:Given that, I recommend dumping the weed and staying out of dealing drugs, particularly in school.
Really? I didn't know.
brimstoneSalad wrote:To me, that's the only part that seemed far fetched: that if he was sick, you'd go out of your way to get him meds.
The impression you've given is that you're a little bit lazy, so it seemed unlikely for you to be dealing drugs and handing over a wad of cash to buy him medicine.
The only part? Doesn't it seem weird that both my parents got fired at around the same time, and around that time my grandfathers business wasn't doing well? Why would I buy a new computer and new accessories for my computer around the time my parents supposedly got laid off?
brimstoneSalad wrote: But maybe you like your brother more than I thought.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt.
Well, thank you.
brimstoneSalad wrote: What are you talking about?
I see you've edited it out. I see. Too bad I have a screenshot from 8 hours ago.
19.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Leonardo da Vinci
brimstoneSalad
neither stone nor salad

Post by brimstoneSalad »

RedAppleGP wrote:I'm just surprised you didn't show any skepticism, you just believed my story without asking for any evidence of it.
How exactly is it useful to question the accounts people give when they're asking for help?

I assume what people are saying is true, unless it's empirically verifiable that they are not (science, well known facts, etc.)
RedAppleGP wrote:Anyways, I could've just Googled how much a drug dealer can make in 2 weeks. Should it really be that big of a surprise?
If you put that much time into making it credible, how are you surprised people are taking you at face value?

There was nothing clearly false in your claims, as such, I assume you are being truthful for sake of offering you advice.
NOW, I have two conflicting pieces of information.
Either you meticulously crafted an elaborate lie for no good reason or in order to waste my time, or you told the truth originally and are now trying to cover that up.

The latter seems more plausible.
RedAppleGP wrote:Plus, my cousin doesn't deal drugs, and even if he did, I never would have met him to get drugs, since I haven't seen him in about half a decade.
You said otherwise in your earlier post. Are you this stupid that you think just randomly contradicting yourself with another story is going to convince me? Or do you think I'm that stupid? Now you're just being insulting.

You said one thing, now you said another. It is in no way implausible that your cousin deals drugs and that you see him often. I have no way to know otherwise. You don't imagine I'm familiar with your family tree and relations, do you?
RedAppleGP wrote:And anyways, I wouldn't sell drugs outside a damn private school. You'd think that I'd sell it to kids I don't know, since if I sold it to a kid at my school, I'd be suspended in half a second.
That's precisely what kids do. They sell to friends and friends of friends. It's a networking thing.
RedAppleGP wrote:Now you may see this as a lie, but I'd never lie over the internet about something so controversial.
That's obviously false, because you claim you just did lie about something so controversial -- the entire first post.
Or you're lying now, about something so controversial.
RedAppleGP wrote:Veganism and drug dealing don't really seem to match up.
I've known a number of vegan drug dealers.
RedAppleGP wrote:
brimstoneSalad wrote: Methinks he doth protest too much.
Actually it's "The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Are you a lady?
RedAppleGP wrote:You should never assume.
You should always assume that what somebody is telling you is true, unless there's evidence to the contrary. I did that with your first post.
It's called giving somebody the benefit of the doubt. Now you've lost that benefit, because you've contradicted yourself. Either you were lying then, or you're lying now.
RedAppleGP wrote:The only part? Doesn't it seem weird that both my parents got fired at around the same time, and around that time my grandfathers business wasn't doing well?
No. Do you understand how local economies work? Probably not.
RedAppleGP wrote:Why would I buy a new computer and new accessories for my computer around the time my parents supposedly got laid off?
I don't claim to know what your motives are.
RedAppleGP wrote:
brimstoneSalad wrote: What are you talking about?
I see you've edited it out. I see. Too bad I have a screenshot from 8 hours ago.
An image, easily edited, is not evidence.
Did you read my post in reply to yours?
Red
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Red »

brimstoneSalad wrote: How exactly is it useful to question the accounts people give when they're asking for help?
Because I wasn't actually asking for help?
brimstoneSalad wrote:If you put that much time into making it credible, how are you surprised people are taking you at face value?
I'm just saying I could just do it. Perhaps I did make this story seem plausible. But doesn't around $700 seem like a good estimate of how much money a drug dealer can make in 2 weeks? You don't think I also could've pulled that number out of nowhere?
brimstoneSalad wrote:There was nothing clearly false in your claims, as such, I assume you are being truthful for sake of offering you advice.
NOW, I have two conflicting pieces of information.

Either you meticulously crafted an elaborate lie for no good reason or in order to waste my time, or you told the truth originally and are now trying to cover that up.

The latter seems more plausible.
I actually did it to humour EquALLity. I actually wasn't intending on you to reply. Why would I try to cover it up? I usually reread the most important parts of the post to make sure I didn't screw anything up. If I really wanted advice, my first place wouldn't be here. It'd be a place where I'm completely anonymous (I'm not here) and are with other drug dealers.
brimstoneSalad wrote: You said otherwise in your earlier post. Are you this stupid that you think just randomly contradicting yourself with another story is going to convince me? Or do you think I'm that stupid? Now you're just being insulting.
Wait, what did I say? I just said, "my cousin doesn't deal drugs". I probably should say "at least that I know of". Is that better?

Or are you just mocking me?
brimstoneSalad wrote:You said one thing, now you said another. It is in no way implausible that your cousin deals drugs and that you see him often. I have no way to know otherwise. You don't imagine I'm familiar with your family tree and relations, do you?
What? Please elaborate, because I'm not sure as to what I said.
brimstoneSalad wrote: That's precisely what kids do. They sell to friends and friends of friends. It's a networking thing.
I know, but I think I have enough intelligence to know not to do that.
brimstoneSalad wrote: That's obviously false, because you claim you just did lie about something so controversial -- the entire first post.
Or you're lying now, about something so controversial.
Oh, did I say that? My bad. I probably meant something more along the lines of "lying about lying". But you probably won't believe that.
brimstoneSalad wrote: I've known a number of vegan drug dealers.
That's the point; it makes no sense.
brimstoneSalad wrote:
Are you a lady?
I'm just saying the correct quote.
brimstoneSalad wrote: You should always assume that what somebody is telling you is true, unless there's evidence to the contrary. I did that with your first post.
It's called giving somebody the benefit of the doubt. Now you've lost that benefit, because you've contradicted yourself. Either you were lying then, or you're lying now.
I did put tiny text at the bottom, but for some reason, you decided to ignore it.
brimstoneSalad wrote:No. Do you understand how local economies work? Probably not.
Let's just say my parents are in very high positions and work jobs that require skills that not many people have, and my grandfather's restaurant has very good reviews on Yelp.
brimstoneSalad wrote: I don't claim to know what your motives are.
Okay, so?
brimstoneSalad wrote: An image, easily edited, is not evidence.
Did you read my post in reply to yours?
Seriously? You didn't see it? The screenshot was a message to EquALLity. Now 11 hours ago. It's not there now. That was the best screenshot I had. I'm getting the feeling you're trying to piss me off.
If I honestly wanted help, I don't think I'd turn the tables like this.
-Leonardo da Vinci
PsYcHo
Master of the Forum
Diet: Pescetarian

Post by PsYcHo »

I object to the term "drug dealer". I prefer "private entrepreneur of street-side pharmaceuticals. "

To Brimstone's point about taking your post seriously, it was in the serious section, and speaking from experience, it is quite easy for someone who is an otherwise law-abiding and moral person to get caught up in the "game".

Let's say you're an individual who smokes a lot of marijuana. You buy in bulk because you always want to have some ready. Your friends know you always have pot, so when the dealers are out, they ask you for a joint or two. Trying to be nice, you let them buy a little bit here and there, only selling it because you can't afford to give it away and maintain your daily habit. One day the dealer offers to sell you a large supply for hardly more than you are paying for your normal weekly allowance. Suddenly, you have all this pot, and a bunch of friends who want to buy it, and you do the math in your head and realize you can sell half, make all your money back, and still have pot to smoke! Suddenly, you are the dealer.. :o

I'm a big fan of personal choice, and even though I personally no longer do drugs, I believe people have the right to make bad decisions, as long as they are not harming anyone else. I know the argument could be made that supplying someone with drugs harms them, but as long as they are an adult and know the risks involved, they have the right to harm themselves. (Pot, cocaine, or cheeseburgers)

Brimstone's advice was helpful to anyone actually dealing with this plausible conundrum, so don't bust his balls for believing it was possible and trying to help. I also thought it was a real post. I applaud your sarcasm sir, but you must realize not everyone has the distorted sense of humor or love of satire that some of us do. ;)
Alcohol may have been a factor.

Taxation is theft.